As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for an experienced Medical Project Manager to join the Brave Care team. As a Medical Project Manager at Brave Care you will be a critical member of our care team for all of our patients and their families. You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and efficient operation of all medical projects at Brave Care. This is a great opportunity to be part of a company changing the way children and families access and receive care.
In this role you will…
- Oversee medical team projects from start to finish, monitoring and reporting on the progress throughout the process.
- Lead project objectives and completion on time, on budget, and within the project scope.
- Coordinate with project managers on the operations and product team to ensure all projects are aligned and moving forward.
- Establish communications necessary with project stakeholders and external organizations.
- Lead all medical project meetings.
- Provide frequent briefings to medical leadership and SLT on key project milestones, issues, and budget.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You have excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- You have the ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- You have the ability to create and support team morale.
- You are very detail oriented.
- You have the ability to prepare well written briefing documents and reports, and visually dynamic presentations.
- You have the ability to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
You’ll need to have…
- 1-3 years Project Management experience
- Previous experience in a Healthcare setting
- Ability to independently lead and drive a project
- Ability to manage project timelines, financials, risks & issues and relationships and communications
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Education/tutorial allowance
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including: cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray, and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender