Brave Care offers best-in-class pediatric care that is changing the way in which children and families receive primary and urgent care. We've worked incredibly hard to build the foundation for a national healthcare company for kids, and now we're looking for the perfect growth leader to make sure every parent in the country has the opportunity to experience our quality of care. Currently we have 3 clinics in Portland, OR and 1 in Austin, TX.
Help us ensure every kid stays healthy, happy and brave.
The Clinic Marketing Manager at Brave Care is responsible for owning the full growth funnel including customer acquisition and retention, focused on improving our north star metrics. The Clinic Marketing Manager will ensure all the pieces of the funnel are working together, and thus be in a better position to make data-driven, strategic adjustments to acquisition, PR, communications, content, marketing, and retention strategies based on what’s best for the business. This role is heavily metrics and reporting driven.
In this role you will…
- Understand deeply the lifecycle of customers (patients) from awareness to acquisition to engagement and retention at Brave Care and identify areas for growth and optimization.
- Metrics might just be your middle name. You’re focused on data-driven decisions.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will have hypotheses, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive the execution of the campaign through to completion.
- Be data-driven to measure the impact of each campaign and develop ways to scale.
- Find and implement creative, unconventional, and cost-efficient channels to build our customer base and grow the business including the use of, but not limited to SEO, SEM, display, social, affiliate, and PR.
- Build analytics and monitoring tools including dashboards, reports, and alerts to track performance.
- Develop and run successful grassroots marketing campaigns for brick and mortar clinics in a retail meets healthcare setting.
- You will work with a team consisting of a community partnership manager and community launchers to develop and manage a strategy for a community events calendar and newsletter.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You are a natural self-starter, capable of self-management and execution
- You are data-driven and results oriented
- You are creative and able to think about healthcare from an innovative lens
- You are effective at collaborating across teams
- You are constantly testing, iterating, and optimizing to squeeze efficiency from our growth and marketing channels
- You have a strong understanding and experience in data analysis
- You are fun-loving and bring out the best in those around you
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have startup experience or equivalent experience in fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of field and digital marketing with a proven track record of running successful integrated marketing campaigns
- 2+ years in user/customer acquisition
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be engaged, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 2 weeks paid sick leave
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including: cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray, and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.