As Brave Care continues to grow, we're looking for an innovative and passionate people partner. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, Health-Tech company changing the way children and families access excellent healthcare. We're looking for someone to join the HR team who is great with process and compliance, wants to have a big impact in their role, and is passionate about creating an engaging workplace for employees.
In this role you will…
- Develop the ability to think from the employee's perspective, the importance of building a strong employer brand and effective People processes. Begins to reflect that understanding in supporting People programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and appropriately manage their time, and a very strong ability to handle confidential information.
- Build the ability to connect with employees and display empathy when communicating with employees.
- Able to build expertise in the day-to-day admin of core People platforms and tools.
- Project work as assigned.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You believe HR plays a vital role in fostering positive workplace culture.
- You like a fast paced, startup environment that is ever changing and innovating.
- You love the compliance and process aspects of HR.
- You like to stay up with best practices and developing trends in the workplace.
- You are a stickler for detail
- You work effectively on your own after receiving instruction
- You are a team player
- You appreciate variety and doing what needs to be done to help the team move forward
You’ll need to have…
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Develops, builds and shows a strong interest in People principles, practices and tools.
- Working knowledge of state and federal labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to compose and present comprehensive reports.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care, we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.