As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for a Company Operations Manager. This is a great opportunity to be part of a practice and company changing the way children and families access and receive care. We're looking for someone who is passionate about creating operational excellence, developing processes and efficiencies and loves collaborating across many teams.
In this role you will…
- Create consistent operational practices across the company to support efficient and effective workflows
- Be responsible for the general operational practices, processes, and protocols across the organization
- Create best practices, train, and manage the following operational processes and systems: Slack, Asana, Zoom, G-Suite, and Notion and more.
- Manage Brave Care’s contractor onboarding and approval processes in partnership with Finance.
- Manage and organize of all Brave Care forms including NDAs, release forms, and ensure all forms are stored, up to date, and where they need to be.
- Oversee Brave Care’s vendor management including developing a vendor selection process.
- Work with our clinical operations, engineering, and medical teams to develop a company-wide disaster plan, training program, and ongoing audits.
- Oversee Brave Care’s HIPAA compliance policies, working with legal and the training departments to ensure compliance across the organization.
- Conduct ongoing audits of all operational systems + implementation of improvements throughout the organization.
- Support the implementation of Brave Care’s DEI initiatives in conjunction with HR and the Leadership Development teams.
- This role will work closely with a project manager, who will support the organization on all operational initiatives and ensure that all processes, projects, and procedures are up to date and clearly communicated across the organization.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You are detail oriented and have a keen sense of how multiple complex components work together.
- You have a strong background in creating, auditing and developing processes and procedures to ensure a company’s operational excellence.
- You are metrics driven and use data to drive decision making.
- You can present reports and key findings to senior management and the operations team.
- You are able to create and communicate organizational trainings to a wide audience.
- You are able to work with minimal oversight and a high degree of autonomy.
- You enjoy variety and pivoting quickly when the business demands it.
- You are a strong collaborator and effectively work across teams.
You’ll need to have…
- Previous experience in a company operations role, with 5 or more years of experience specifically in process and building operational excellence.
- Experience managing multiple operational projects across an organization, and collaborating with multiple teams.
- Experience developing and conducting company wide training programs.
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 2 weeks of Paid Sick Time
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including: cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray, and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.