As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for Clinic Operations Coordinators. This is a great opportunity to be part of an organization changing the way children and families access and receive care. We're looking for someone fast on their feet, with a passion for helping children and families.
In this role, your essential responsibilities and duties are…
- The clinic operations coordinator assists in non-clinical tasks to keep the clinic operations running smoothly. They focus on admin tasks and operational duties so our care team can focus on patients. The clinic operations coordinator ensures all brand standards are met to ensure a seamless and high quality experience for patients and families.
- The schedule is Mon-Fri, 9:30am-6:00pm with occasional weekends.
- The clinic operations coordinator reports to the Practice Manager.
- Supports inventory management in partnership with Lead MA, PM and Inventory Manager (receives and puts away orders, keeps supplies organized, helps with exam room stocking, expiration checks and inventory counts)
- Orders non medical supplies for clinic
- Manages brand standards, cleanliness and organization of clinic
- Addresses facilities and tech issues (works with appropriate support person to address or solves independently if appropriate)
- Coordinates repair of any broken medical equipment
- Assists in scheduling team meetings and 1-1’s for clinic staff
- Assists in new hire onboarding preparation
- Assists in renewing required staff certifications and coordinating team trainings
- Coordinates birthday/anniversary and other staff celebrations for the clinic
You’ll be a good match if…
- You’re highly organized and process oriented
- You are a self starter
- You are a problem solver and a solution seeker
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills
- You work well in a fast paced culture
- You have a “get it done” attitude
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks
You’ll need to have…
- Minimum 2 years experience in office administration support.
- Clinical administrative experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to build strong relationships using effective verbal and written
- communication skills.
- Experience working proficiently with multiple software systems including Google Suites or comparable software.
- Experience with office maintenance and management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects efficiently.
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care, we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive.
- Competitive pay plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Conference allowance
- 5 Days for CME and Training
- Education/tutorial allowance
- 7 sick days
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
- Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.