Minimum 1.5 years of experience as a full-time provider required
Fayetteville Area, North Carolina location
As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for an awesome Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) to support our practice. This is a great opportunity where you will get to be a part of a practice and company changing the way children receive urgent care.
We're looking for someone fast on their feet, with a passion for helping children and families. In this role you will:
- Provide comprehensive, responsible, compassionate, and high-quality medical services to children from cradle to college.
- See walk-in and appointment-based acute care patients with minor injuries and illnesses.
- Provide well care services
- Practice in a state-of-the-art clinic.
- Evaluate patient lab work.
- Follow up on patient care as needed with a child's parent or guardian.
Schedule for this role is: 3(12hr shifts) then 4(12hrs) the following week. Alternating weekends
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We are opening a new location in Fayetteville, North Carolina. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
You'll Be a Good Match If:
- You’re already a Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) interested in working in the pediatric space in both a primary and urgent care setting.
- You have prior experience with pediatric primary and urgent care
- You have a background in working with children and families.
- You work independently
- You're confident in your abilities to provide great care, but also know your limits.
- You have experience with Urgent Care Procedures as well as well-child care
- You are comfortable drawing blood, putting in an IV, etc (or willing to learn)
- You have experience providing customer service, and working with people from all walks of life.
- You are open to a variety of mindsets and perspectives on medical care.
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care, we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Conference allowance
- 5 Days for CME and Training
- Education/tutorial allowance
- 7 sick days
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.