Brave Care is a group of pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. Our goal is to provide children, teenagers, young adults, and families with a comfortable and compassionate environment for medical care. We’re open 7 days a week, 9am to 9pm, and take care of everything from flu shots to wellness visits to broken bones. Our team includes a variety of pediatric specialists, engineers, product managers, and marketers all aimed at creating a better experience for patients and families. Join us to help build the future of awesome pediatric care.
As Brave Care continues to grow, we're looking for a Lead Provider (Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) or MD/DO) to support our practice. This is a great opportunity where you will get to be a part of a practice and company changing the way children receive urgent care. We're looking for someone fast on their feet, with a passion for helping children and families as well as leading a team.
- Supervise providers at our Fayetteville Clinic, providing day-to-day support, conducting 1:1 meetings, and addressing personnel issues.
- Evaluating, determining, and developing the best processes to support a high quality and high volume clinic.
- Collaborate with other members of the clinic leadership team to address morale issues and determine best ways to support and encourage staff.
- Provide comprehensive, responsible, compassionate, and high-quality medical services to children from the cradle to college.
- See walk-in and appointment based acute care patients with minor injuries and illnesses.
- Provide well care services.
- Evaluate patient lab work.
- Follow up on patient care as needed with a child's parent or guardian.
You'll Be a Good Match If:
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You enjoy leading a team and finding ways to bring staff together.
- You are strong with creating and refining processes.
- You’re already a Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) or MD/DO committed to working in the pediatric space in both a primary and urgent care setting.
- You have prior experience with pediatric primary and urgent care.
- You work independently but are strong at collaboration.
- You're confident in your abilities to provide great care, but also know your limits.
- You are comfortable drawing blood, putting in an IV, etc.
- You have experience providing customer service, and working with people from all walks of life.
- You are open to a variety of mindsets and perspectives on medical care.
- Understand and believe in every one of Brave Care’s core beliefs and values
- Excellent communication skills
- Closed loop communication
- Leadership skills
- Leading by example
- Demonstrating every day what our medical assistants should look and behave like
- Detailed organization skills
- Self motivated
- Copious note taker
- Not satisfied with status quo, going over and above what’s expected
- Some knowledge of job related federal and state requirements
What’s in it for you?
Our team is able to take incredible care of the families we serve because we do the same for each other. It’s important to us that our employees have positive experiences at work, so they can fully enjoy their lives outside of work. In addition to a supportive team and exciting, challenging work, Brave Care employees enjoy the following benefits.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- Paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Conference allowance
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.