As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for an Inventory Manager. This is a great opportunity to be part of an organization changing the way children and families access and receive care. We're looking for someone fast on their feet, with a passion for helping children and families.
In this role, your essential responsibilities and duties are…
- Responsible for efficient purchasing and evaluation of inventory, supplies, and capital equipment.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments, and stock levels.
- Act as the main point of contact for any clinic-related inventory supply issues and quickly provide necessary solutions.
- Can include physically organizing clinic storage areas, creating labels, and implementing organization systems.
- Educate team members on how to use the inventory software.
- Create a streamline process for staff to place orders and receive status updates.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency, and cost analysis to upper management.
- Partner with the finance department to ensure compliance with accounting requirements.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You are highly organized and process-oriented
- You are self-motivated
- You are a problem-solver and solution seeker
- You are a strong leader that can adapt to various communication styles
- You are someone who can motivate others to perform well
- You are willing to travel within the market
You’ll need to have…
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing clinical inventory or a similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including written and verbal.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable state vaccine regulations.
- Experience using inventory management software.
- Experience using Google Suites or comparable software.
- Must-Have: Multi-Site/Locations Management Experience.
- Experience in analyzing inventory data
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care, we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Conference allowance
- 5 Days for CME and Training
- Education/tutorial allowance
- 7 sick days
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
- Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.