As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for a Practice Manager. This is a great opportunity to be part of a practice and company changing the way children and families access and receive care. We're looking for someone fast on their feet, with a passion for helping children and families
In this role, you will…
- Responsible for overseeing daily clinical operations including successful patient care, staff management, and inventory and supplies management.
- Act as the main point of contact for any clinic-related issues and quickly provide necessary solutions
- Manage the quality control of supplies and equipment and ensure items are readily available for use.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and professional development of the clinic staff, including the medical leadership team, providers, triage nurses, and medical assistants. This may include the development and implementation of new protocols and policies.
- Responsible for the scheduling and coordinating of staff coverage across all clinics
- Manage vendors and services for security, health and safety, and maintenance of the clinic(s).
- Responsible for the financial management of the clinic(s), including developing and maintaining monthly, yearly, and as-needed project budgets, improving spending costs and identifying the proper allocation of funds and resources across all clinics.
- Develop and maintain procedures necessary to meet regulatory requirements and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and laws, including OSHA, DEA, EEOC, ADA, and the Department of Labor.
- Assist the Head of Clinical Operations and the Senior Manager of Expansion in expansion-related tasks to ensure the successful development of new clinics.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You are highly organized and process-oriented
- You are self-motivated
- You are a problem-solver and solution seeker
- You are a strong leader that can adapt to various communication styles
- You are someone who can motivate others to perform well
You’ll need to have…
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical practice management or a similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including written and verbal.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable healthcare regulations.
- Inner department collaboration experience
- Proficiency in electronic health record systems and other computer systems.
- Must-Have: Multi-Site/Locations Management Experience.
- Management experience: minimum of 10 direct reports.
- Experience in financial management, budgeting, and forecasting.
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care, we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Conference allowance
- 5 Days for CME and Training
- Education/tutorial allowance
- 7 sick days
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.