As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for an experienced Operations Project Manager to join the Brave Care team. As an Operations Project Manager at Brave Care you will work across multiple departments to facilitate proper completion of company wide initiatives. You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and efficient organization and tracking of all operational projects at Brave Care. This is a great opportunity to be part of a company changing the way children and families access and receive care.
In this role you will…
- Oversee operations team projects from start to finish, monitoring and reporting on the progress throughout the process.
- Ensure project objectives are met and completed on time, on budget, and within the project scope.
- Coordinate with project managers on the medical and product team to ensure all projects are aligned and moving forward.
- Support operations projects pertaining to operational systems review, DEI, vendor management, contractor onboarding, and general internal systems.
- Create, manage + update the project boards for operations team projects.
- Manage the Brave Care “bubble-up” board of all operational issues and triage to the appropriate departments and personnel.
- Provide frequent briefings to operations leadership and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) on key project milestones, issues, and budget.
- Track and organize all operations related issues, tasks, and prioritization needs.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You have effective systems for organization and project management.
- You have excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- You are a strong collaborator and clear communicator.
- You have the ability to identify and provide solutions to complex issues.
- You have the ability to create and support team morale.
- You are very detail oriented.
- You have the ability to prepare well written briefing documents and reports, and visually dynamic presentations.
You’ll need to have…
- 1-3 years Project Management experience
- Previous experience in a Healthcare setting
- Ability to independently lead and drive a project
- Ability to manage project timelines, financials, risks & issues and relationships and communications
- Competitive salary plus equity
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Education/tutorial allowance
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including: cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray, and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.