As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for an experienced IT Specialist to join the Brave Care team. As an IT Specialist you are in charge of setting up, managing and troubleshooting the technology systems that a business uses to maintain computer and software networks. You will be responsible for responding to hardware problems, updating system software, ordering hardware, and security management. This is a great opportunity to be part of a practice and company changing the way children and families access and receive care.
In this role you will…
- Provide in-Clinic & Company Wide Tech Support including triage of all technology issues.
- Responsible for company-wide hardware ordering and management including hardware tracking.
- Manage mostly Apple (iOS, macOS, iPad OS) devices.
- Do complete systems setup for all employees and clinics.
- Managing device and user level security across physical and cloud accounts.
- Working with finance to develop hardware and software budgets
- Train employees on general security processes and protocols.
- Responding in a timely manner to service requests + issues
You’ll be a good match if…
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems and software
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Kandji MDM
You’ll need to have…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in IT or database administration
- Experience working with following environments: Mac OS
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting various technical equipment such as laptops, video conferencing systems, mobiles, etc.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Education/tutorial allowance
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including: cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray, and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.