As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for Patient Advocates to join our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a practice and company changing the way children and families access and receive care. Our Patient Advocates will be critical members of our Customer Success Team. In this role you will interact with our patients, providers, caregivers, and partners (our customers). As the virtual front desk for our clinics, this role is an extension of our in clinic patient experience.
In this role you will…
- Respond to patient, caregiver, provider, and partner inquiries via phone, email, and chat with a high level of care and detail.
- Work with caregivers and patients to schedule the right appointments for their care needs.
- Proactively work with caregivers and patients to ensure they are properly prepared for their appointments.
- Work cross functionally with your assigned clinic(s) to ensure that the clinic staff is up to date on changes to schedules and emergent information.
- Help define our workflows and processes, contributing to our team’s constant improvement.
- Contribute to specific initiatives focused on building a Center of Excellence within the Customer Success Team.
- Use your high organizational & project management skills to thoughtfully prioritize and plan you and your team’s work across competing priorities without sacrificing quality.
You’ll be a good match if…
- You love contributing to a team’s success and view the success of your teammates as your own.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You are exceptionally detail oriented and understand how to connect the pixels to the big picture.
- You view ambiguity as an opportunity to pave a new path and change as a chance to grow.
- You approach your work with a low ego, but a high sense of care and compassion.
- You are comfortable with both giving and receiving feedback.
You’ll need to have…
- 2 or more years providing top notch customer service within a high volume contact center OR 2 or more years working within a clinic in a patient facing capacity (such as medical receptionist).
- Proven ability to build respectful, positive relationships with multiple stakeholders, peers, and customers.
- Availability to work 4-ten hour days per week, including alternating weekends within one of the following shifts:
- Shift 1: 5 am - 3pm PT
- Shift 2: 9 am - 7pm PT
- Our goal is to build sustainable schedules for our team, but they are subject to change as our team grows. We’ll always work together to walk through changes.
Don’t meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway, we’d love to meet you.
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive.
- Competitive pay
- 100% employer paid family health care coverage including medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 1 week paid sick leave
- 2 floating holidays
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for physical wellbeing)
- CME allowance
- Paid Parental Leave (3 months)
Company Mission & Ethos
Brave Care offers high-quality children’s primary and urgent care in Portland, Oregon. We see pediatric patients cradle to college, for a variety of conditions including: cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard primary, urgent care facilities, and emergency rooms. Brave Care has an onsite lab and x-ray, and is focused on treating patient concerns that require immediate care.
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.