Why Brave Care?
As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for a Pediatrician to support our practice. This is a great opportunity to be part of a practice and company changing the way children and families access and receive care. We're looking for someone fast on their feet, with a passion for helping children and families.
Brave Care offers modern, high-quality health care for children. We see pediatric patients cradle to college for a variety of conditions including cold and flu, fevers, vaccinations, broken bones, and allergies. Open 7 days a week, we provide a convenient and cost-effective alternative to standard urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
About this role:
As Brave Care continues to grow we're looking for an awesome Pediatrician to support our practice. This is a great opportunity where you will get to be a part of a practice and company changing the way children receive primary care.
You’ll be a good match if:
- You’re currently licensed in the state of Texas
- You’re already a Pediatrician interested in working in the pediatric space in both a primary and urgent care setting
- You have prior experience with pediatric primary and urgent care
- You work independently
- You're confident in your abilities to provide great care, but also know your limits
- You have experience with Urgent Care Procedures as well as well-child care
- You are comfortable drawing blood, putting in an IV, etc (or willing to learn)
- You have experience providing customer service, and working with people from all walks of life
- You are open to a variety of mindsets and perspectives on medical care
In this role you will:
- Provide comprehensive, responsible, compassionate, and high-quality medical services to children from cradle to college
- See walk-in and appointment-based acute care patients with minor injuries and illnesses.
- Provide well care services
- Practice in a state-of-the-art clinic
- Evaluate patient lab work
- Follow up on patient care as needed with a child's parent or guardian
- Fulfill supervisory responsibilities and requirements for Brave Care’s PAs and NPs in Texas.
- Acquire and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) & Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications
- Show proof of vaccination status for COVID-19 (subject to accommodations)
- Have the ability to pass the OSHA required medical evaluation & fit testing
- Have the ability to support multiple clinics within your assigned market.
- Have the ability to work efficiently and safely in a high volume patient care setting in a 1:1:1 ratio (1 Medical Assistant, 1 Receptionist and 1 Provider)
- Have the ability to work a part time schedule (less than 30 hours) including a mix of weekdays and weekends.
Compensation & Benefits:
At Brave Care, we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, as well as, have the resources and the support that they need to thrive. Benefits include:
- Competitive pay plus clinic bonus
- Paid time-off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Family Leave
- Professional development
- CME allowances
- Wellness allowance ($100/month for physical and mental wellbeing)